Can Not De-Fuel The Main Tanks.

bart

I was trying out different fuel levels tonight on a MP server to see if there is any difference in handling characteristics with different fuel loads. The aircraft always spawn fully fuelled (100%) on this server so I started asking the ground crew to reduce the fuel load in the radio menu.

I found if I reduced the fuel load to between 76% and 99% the outer tanks contents reduce and the task completes. However if I tried to reduce the fuel load in the main tanks too (select below 75% fuel load on the slider on a full aircraft) the outer tank contents reduce to zero then the process hangs and will not de-fuel the main tanks, the contents gauges for the mains not moving at all, although the fuelling sound can still be heard. Only thing to do is set the fuel level slider above 76% again or spawn into a new aircraft as you can not start engines etc. whilst the ground crew are doing the de-fuelling, they will not prime the engines as obviously busy doing the de-fuel.

Easy to check. Just spawn into a fully fuelled aircraft, turn the battery switch on to observe the fuel contents gauges, and ask the ground crew for a de-fuel of more than 75% and observe the gauges. Outers drop to zero but the mains fail to reduce and the process hangs.

Issue was repeatable in a SP mission.

Edited by bart
  • Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.