What are the future features for the Russian carrier?

dfoxpro

Hi!

I want to know if there is a roadmap or ToDo list to lookup the future features of the Kuznetsov carrier in the super carrier DLC...

Personally I want to see personal in this carrier and the elevators working.

Edited by dfoxpro
title in plural
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• dfoxpro changed the title to What are the future features for the Russian carrier?

The elevators are animated and so are the hangar doors, and there's a perfectly decent hangar present.

But yeah, would be nice to see appropriate deck crew, appropriate deck vehicles etc.

Though personally, even as far as graphics is concerned the Kuznetsov could do with some work.

• RADARs that appear to mutate as they rotate
  • Parts that are see-through
  • Lack of detail on certain components (and some untextured components)
  • This:

VuovaDZ.png

Edited by Northstar98
spelling
  • Like 8

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I would like a roadmap as well. The 3D model update bringing the Kuz up to 2020 standards of graphics without any interactive deck crew should have been a core upgrade to the base game. Adding it to a payware package implies there’s more coming at some point. 

• Thanks 1

Btw, just to let you all know, the same Kuznetsov model is used on the Su-33 trailer, it has the same errors and the same issues as reported on this thread. So, there are no plans at all of fixing this by the look of it, and, IMO, the Kuznetsov should be free, or maybe 5€ or something like that, but adding it to the supercarrier, only to make people pay 35+€ for only the Kuz, when they're not going to use the US Carrier... Is not correct from my perspective...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, paco2002 said:

the same Kuznetsov model is used on the Su-33 trailer

That 3D model was actually what convinced me to get the Su-33, before the Supercarrier was even known to be in development. It felt like I had been advertised one thing and gotten something different. 

On 10/29/2021 at 1:38 AM, Nealius said:

That 3D model was actually what convinced me to get the Su-33, before the Supercarrier was even known to be in development. It felt like I had been advertised one thing and gotten something different. 

That's literally what happened to a couple of us, but hey, it doesn't matter, US Supercarrier is only 35$ and they gift you the Kuznetsov!!! I'm sad to see ED taking this decision... And i'm sure nothing will change and all this issues will never be fixed, and all the people that saw that video and bought the plane will still be having to use the Old kuz that doesn't even have the correct method for taking off...

• Like 4