WIP 55th and 77th FS 10-Pack

Roughmaster

9 hours ago, Paladin1cd said:

Easter eggs?  Dang it I’ll never find them and that makes me sad. 

is there any reason everyone makes their super awesome liveries with inert weapons instead of live as the default? Who’s flying inert weapons in dcs?

Would you like a hint towards where they can be found? 😉 
I understand your point on the bluebands, my 'counter' would be that most often when you see a jet in real life they will be carrying inert weapons and a bunch of us like making screenshots that resemble the real pics we see. However, its also the reason I add it as an option, because in Digital Combat Simulator bluebands might seem useless 😉

9 hours ago, Chunk said:

The 55th pack is incredible...and I can't wait for the 77th now.  Thank you so much mate!!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it 😄 
Shouldn't bee too long now for the 77th 🙂 2 jets to do

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! These skins look beautiful @roughmaster. I wanted to ask though, can these be installed under the Saved Games directory, as I would rather not add skins to the Eagle Dynamics game directory?

Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Outstanding work as always @Roughmaster. Thank you for sharing.

- What F-18C_Brake_pads_DIF.dds does? Can´t see what the file does, and di on´s see the line/entry in the LUA.

Best regards friend 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 2/25/2022 at 1:04 AM, fagulha said:

Outstanding work as always @Roughmaster. Thank you for sharing.

- What F-18C_Brake_pads_DIF.dds does? Can´t see what the file does, and di on´s see the line/entry in the LUA.

Best regards friend 🙂

Its a leftover from another skin, where I made custom wheel chocks. You can happily delete that file 🙂 

On 2/24/2022 at 4:32 AM, Scotch75 said:

Wow! These skins look beautiful @roughmaster. I wanted to ask though, can these be installed under the Saved Games directory, as I would rather not add skins to the Eagle Dynamics game directory?

Many thanks
emoji1634.png

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I have not tried installing them there, but it should be possible. 

18 minutes ago, Roughmaster said:

Its a leftover from another skin, where I made custom wheel chocks. You can happily delete that file 🙂 

I thought of that but i decided to check with you. Thank you once again for sharing your outstanding work friend 🙂

Best regards from Portugal,

Bruno Fagulha (Conde MonteCristo) 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.