F-16 TIME Page - DELTA TOS

mobua

As per the title, is the DELTA TOS on the ICP TIME page functional? I tried inputing the DELTA TOS as I usually do in that other sim, however I'm unable to get it to accept my inputs.

Has anyone been succesful in utilizing DELTA TOS, if so please share your insights. If not, hopfully ED might shine some light as to wheter or not this is a planned feature for the DCS: F-16C.

Thanks!

@BIGNEWY@NineLine

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mobua said:

As per the title, is the DELTA TOS on the ICP TIME page functional? I tried inputing the DELTA TOS as I usually do in that other sim, however I'm unable to get it to accept my inputs.

Has anyone been succesful in utilizing DELTA TOS, if so please share your insights. If not, hopfully ED might shine some light as to wheter or not this is a planned feature for the DCS: F-16C.

Thanks!

@BIGNEWY@NineLine

Nope, DELTA TOS has not been implemented yet. It's somewhere in the pipeline but when we'll actually get it in DCS, nobody knows.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

26 minutes ago, WHOGX5 said:

Nope, DELTA TOS has not been implemented yet. It's somewhere in the pipeline but when we'll actually get it in DCS, nobody knows.

Shame, seems as if it should be reasonably simple to implement.

Here's hoping for a push in a timely manner, pun intended 😜.

Thanks for your reply!

32 minutes ago, mobua said:

Shame, seems as if it should be reasonably simple to implement.

Here's hoping for a push in a timely manner, pun intended 😜.

Thanks for your reply!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but even the (simple) analog clock is not functional yet.

What else could be simpler to implement than that, I don’t know… 

• Like 1

The missing pages are certainly a priority but I hope they push the DTC up the list as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Not sure how to interpret the post being moved to the wishlist but it does not bode well in my book. The entire TIME page and the DELTA TOS is a feature that IMHO should be on the planned roadmap.

Just my two cents, do what you will with it.

• ED Team

Delta TOS is non functional currently. Planned for the future. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Must admit, would have thought this would have been fixed by now. ME seems to badly fail in this issue & would have thought it would have been a higher priority to be able to plan & run a TOT allowing for startup time.

Delta TOS has been implemented and does work in Open Beta.

@Nessie not sure what you mean with ME failing badly? I know it does work for a route where route start point is "Fix Time" (TOT) and rest is with speed. The calculated TOS is in waypoints. Haven't tried how it copes with having some additional steerpoints with Fix Times in the route.

Edited by itn