Polish Air Force Mig-29 and Cockpit mod

shaggy

Hey guys.

2 small mods I made today of the Polish Air Force skin seen on the overhauled Mig´s. I also made an updated Mig cockpit colour to match the Polish Air Force overhauled Mig-29 cockpits.

The Cockpit mod changes the colour for the Mig-29A/G/S models.

Cockpit mod Download:www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/Mig-29A-G-S_Cockpit_colour.rar

Skin Download:www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/Mig-29S_Polish_2008.rar

Both mods are modman packs and should be installed with the latest modman without the CDDS option.

Best Wishes

Shaggy

ScreenShot_240.jpg

ScreenShot_238.jpg

ScreenShot_241.jpg

?action=view&current=ScreenShot_248.jpg

ScreenShot_251.jpg

• Like 2

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Thank you guys! and just because everyone is so nice and i really love the Polish 29´s i have made another skin for you all :thumbup: .

This time a more weathered Mig :)

Hope you all like.

Install with latest modman without CDDS option selected.

Download Link: http://www.virtualavia.com/Lockon/Polish_Air_Force_Mig-29S_Skin_weathered.rar

ScreenShot_280.jpg

ScreenShot_278.jpg

ScreenShot_276.jpg

ScreenShot_273.jpg

ScreenShot_265.jpg

ScreenShot_264.jpg

a%3E

a%3E

a%3E

Edited by shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Most likely a stupid question Shaggy, but is this just for LO/FC or BS as well ? thanks in advance for the answer, either way its a beautiful looking skin , Thanks :):)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

This is for flaming cliffs, i don't know anything of black shark, but when the western version is released you can bet on seeing some work done by me. And if we get an Mig-29 module with cockpit for black shark, you can count on seeing skins from me :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for a quick answer Shaggy, already downloaded and waiting till my desktop is available again........amazing work

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

SWEET! you are awesome.. I have been waiting for a Mig-29S Polish skin :) I never fly the A version so I was sad when I couldn't use it on the S :) Thank you.

All things come to he who waits. Glad you got your 29s mod. Looks great. Have fun. cheers.