[Solved] Hard to control pitch when low and fast

Rhinozherous
Go to solution Solved by Rhinozherous,

Hello! 

On a little training session I experienced a hard to control pitch down of the nose. I had 3 Bags, 4 Aim120 and 2 Aim9 on the stations. 

I wanted to attack an enemy also flying low and built up speed to just above mach 1 at about 5000ft. The nose pitched down, trim was not enough to counter, I had to constantly pitch up with the joystick. 

As I never have seen this I wonder if this has something to do with a new feature for the flightmodel? Or is it a bug?

I can provide a track if needed!? 

Thank you! 

Edited by Rhinozherous

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Sounds weird. Double check you don’t have any double axis bindings on the pitch control?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• Rhinozherous changed the title to [Solved] Hard to control pitch when low and fast