MOD HELICOPTER SERIES JSGME 2.8.1 + MOD AIRCRAFTCARRIER CDG 2.7.10 BY Cuesta industrie

2 hours ago, rayrayblues said:

Thank you for your hard work. The game no longer crashes, however,

the Ecureuil does not stick to the ground. When I takeoff from parking or ground hot, it wants to fly backwards right away.

The Ecureuil won't go down when lowering the collective. The only way to make it go down is with the cyclic.

Hi we tested, the squirrel works very well we do not have this kind of problem, could it come from your controller?

Salut on a testé, l'écureuil marche très bien nous n'avons pas ce genre de problème, cela pourrai t il venir de votre manette?

6 hours ago, Stratos said:

Does the Cobra work for anyone? I can create a mission and it seems selectable like a flyable helicopter, but when the game launches it's just an AI. Also, I also do not get the "H" in special options to select the english cockpit.

Le Cobra fonctionne-t-il pour quelqu'un ? Je peux créer une mission et elle semble sélectionnable comme un hélicoptère pilotable, mais lorsque le jeu se lance, ce n'est qu'une IA. Je n'obtiens pas non plus le "H" dans les options spéciales pour sélectionner le cockpit anglais.

Hi Stratos sorry we do not have this kind of problem anymore we install the mod with the JSGME not with the OVGME we do not know if it works.

Salut Stratos  désolé on a pas n'ont plus ce genre de problème nous installons le mod avec le JSGME pas avec l'OVGME  on ne sait pas si ca fonctionne.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

11 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Hi we tested, the squirrel works very well we do not have this kind of problem, could it come from your controller?

All other helos work with my controller. The squirrel is the only one that behaves like this and did not do this before the fix.

I used to fly it a lot with the same controller, then the 2.8 update came and it began crashing to desktop. Now that you have

fixed the crashing, it won't stay on the ground.

11 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Hi Stratos sorry we do not have this kind of problem anymore we install the mod with the JSGME not with the OVGME we do not know if it works.

I have always used OVGME with no problems, my Cobra flies ok. The only problem I have is with the squirrel not sticking to the ground.

Also, @Stratosthe "special options" for custom cockpit is listed under Ka-50.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

Hi I understand your problem it may be possible to fix it we will see. But you noticed that the management of the engines has changed, the 2 yellow levers on the left now move with the collective and may be programmed on your controller and remain accelerated??

On 2/19/2023 at 4:44 AM, rayrayblues said:

I have always used OVGME with no problems, my Cobra flies ok. The only problem I have is with the squirrel not sticking to the ground.

Also, @Stratosthe "special options" for custom cockpit is listed under Ka-50.

Then is me that do not know how to handle OvGME properly 😞

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Hello, many thanks for all your superb Mods 👏 Would it be possible to put back in service the Marine high visibility dark grey livery of the Ecureuil (See your screen shot below.), which I'd like to use as Pedro with the CDG and Clemenceau carriers ?  🤔 It has been currently replaced by a light grey version only. 🙂 Many thanks 👍

Screen_220308.jpg

Edited by toan

I must copy BOTH the Coremods and Mods folders into SavedGames/DCSOpenBeta, right? Is there anything more I must do after that? 

Theres something installed called SA342AI, and that's detected by DCS and uninstalled!

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

On 2/19/2023 at 1:39 AM, ERIC said:

Hi I understand your problem it may be possible to fix it we will see. But you noticed that the management of the engines has changed, the 2 yellow levers on the left now move with the collective and may be programmed on your controller and remain accelerated??

I don't see two yellow levers in the squirrel. The only thing moving is the collective.

I can control it by using "Page Up" and "Page Down" to control throttle for landing, however when spawning in hot,

the chopper leaps into the air instantly. Is there a procedure to cold start the Squirrel?

Squirrel.jpg

Edited by rayrayblues

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

On 2/21/2023 at 12:41 PM, ERIC said:

Yes sorry, I was talking about the cockpit of the KA 50 ... for your problem it is solved soon a new update.

😎

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

Ok on vous explique c'est bien une nouveauté de la dernière maj  du cockpit du Ka-50, le Cobra n'a rien avoir la dedans.

Voici la procédure pour verrouiller maintenant avec les missiles laser y compris les Rockets TDA (laser)

Left shift 0 ouvre un petit clapet et a nouveau

Left shift O met l'interrupteur a gauche vérifier sur votre tableau de bords  il vous faut le clapet ouvert et l'interrupteur a gauche et vous allez mettre dans le mille les gars

on a mis deux jours a trouver celà Evidemment vous pouvez le faire le faire en cliquant

Ok, we'll explain it to you, it's a novelty of the last update of the Ka-50 cockpit, the Cobra has nothing to do with it.

Here is the procedure to lock in now with laser missiles including TDA (laser) Rockets

Left shift 0 opens a small valve and again
Left shift O puts the switch on the left check on your dashboard you need the valve open and the switch on the left and you will hit the bullseye

it took two days to find it. Of course you can do it by clicking

Screen_230227_151236.jpg

Screen_230227_151215.jpg

Screen_230227_151311.jpg

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• 3 weeks later...

@Patrick56

Any luck yet with the squirrel?

I know your busy with the Cobra, I get that, but

can you maybe start on the squirrel when you're done with the Cobra?

BTW:   It doesn't matter if you use OB or MT. It does the same on both servers.

Will not descend, (You have to dive to get down) and won't stay on the ground even when the collective is all the way down.

Thanks in advance, Ray.    😎

Tinian Hidden Base.miz

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...