Apr 11th 2022 - Warning today when trying to access forum

sirrah

Not sure if I'm the only one that had this and not sure if at all it's something to worry about, but this morning when trying to reach this forum, the website didn't open. Instead I got a warning message that the page I was about to open was unsafe and potentially being hacked for passwords. Including an "are you sure you want to proceed" message.

Should have made a screenshot 🤦‍♂️

Was there indeed an attack? Should we change passwords?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

On 4/11/2022 at 9:35 AM, sirrah said:

Was there indeed an attack? Should we change passwords?

I also had it. I figured out that my link was old and in fact directed to forums.eagle.ru, and "for a reason" this day it was not available from my IP. I then reached forum from digitalcombatsimulator website (that link to forum.dcs.world) and all was good. So I just updated my link in favorites.

• Thanks 1