Where to get an A-10 Warthog GAU-8 Dummy/Inert Round with shipping to Europe?

Hive

Hi! I live in Germany and would love to have an authentic A-10C GAU-8 Warthog Dummy/Inert Round for decoration purposes. I found some sellers, but they usually do not ship internationally, like these:

A seller on ebay explained to me he had to sign a paper not to export the used casings he bought from the government, but this does not seem mandatory as the following items with real casings (and unfortunately fake projectile) can be shipped to Germany:

I already contacted the German custom authorities and it is legal to import such items.

Does anyone have an idea/advice for me?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 9:47 PM, Hive said:

Hi! I live in Germany and would love to have an authentic A-10C GAU-8 Warthog Dummy/Inert Round for decoration purposes. I found some sellers, but they usually do not ship internationally, like these:

A seller on ebay explained to me he had to sign a paper not to export the used casings he bought from the government, but this does not seem mandatory as the following items with real casings (and unfortunately fake projectile) can be shipped to Germany:

I already contacted the German custom authorities and it is legal to import such items.

Does anyone have an idea/advice for me?

Thanks in advance!

I 3d printed a model I found on thingverse.com website. Then some sanding, or applying filler, paints from plastic models and gloss varnish for metallic look.
Not much expensive either

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 months later...