Remove filter from screen export

bones1014

I have my RIO seat screens exported to external monitors. When I jump in a plane in instant action and am sitting in the front seat the exported monitor screen is nice and bright.  When I move to the back it dims considerably. How do I keep the bright image in the back seat? See the screenshot for examples. Left is the unfiltered front seat image and the right is what it dims to in the RIO seat.
image.thumb.png.7b63cd497c34d8b2761be9f91135c63a.png

Nobody knows, it's been a years long conundrum of something that's probably a single value in some esoteric lua file. Mine is always dim except for external views. So it's some whatsits to do with how it does the cockpit.  

12 hours ago, bones1014 said:

Left is the unfiltered front seat image and the right is what it dims to in the RIO seat.

Obviously both have their own brightness rotary but I guess you already tried max setting.

I heard the workaround is to use reshade with masking that can brighten only the exported part.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Obviously both have their own brightness rotary but I guess you already tried max setting.
I heard the workaround is to use reshade with masking that can brighten only the exported part.

The thing is there ISN'T a brightness rotary for that screen in the front of the F-14 because that screen doesn't exist. It's definitely some kind of filter. The brightness is all the way up when I move to the back by pressing 2.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I use Helios and when I am in the pilot pit on my second monitor, the TID is very light and hard to read.  So I put the TID on my 3rd monitor and it is nice and bright.  I have the same issue with the RWR in the Apache.  I believe it simply is the fact that my second monitor is very poor on producing colors while my 3rd screen is much better.  So the problem may simply be the ability of a person's monitor to show true colors. 

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I use Helios and when I am in the pilot pit on my second monitor, the TID is very light and hard to read.  So I put the TID on my 3rd monitor and it is nice and bright.  I have the same issue with the RWR in the Apache.  I believe it simply is the fact that my second monitor is very poor on producing colors while my 3rd screen is much better.  So the problem may simply be the ability of a person's monitor to show true colors. 
Not the case for me. It's the same image from the same monitor. Gotta be a filter.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk