Mirage F1 Syria Desert Bad Guys Campaign

Sydy

Hi guys,

First of all, IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT MY WORK!!!

I just converted it to the Mirage F1 and added some new features like Portable TACANs on the main airbases.

5 missions Mirage F1 Campaign on Syria Map.

Did you ever want to play the bad guy? Well, here is your chance to slip into the role of "Desert Snake", a Mirage F1 pilot who will do anything necessary to defend his country and her allies against foreign disrespect. Set in a fantasy version of events around the 1970ies Syria region.

This medium difficulty campaign will take you through most of the Mirage F1's relevant systems. During this 5-mission campaign, you will become proficient in radio navigation, air to air intercept and dogfighting, air to ground employing bombs and rockets. Also, it is fun to play the bad guys for a change.

Available on User Files Download Campaign DL page.

Original work by Black_Dynamite: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Black_Dynamite/apply/

Original campaign link: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3322826/

Extract on D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Missions (recommended)
or
Extract on C:\Users\"username"\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions
(customize your drive letter)

Required to play: Mirage F1, WWII Assets Pack, Syria map payware modules.

Btw, Any trouble with Campaign advance is due to my incompetence (lol). Pls, use the skip button if necessary.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/8/2022 at 7:27 AM, Sydy said:

First of all, IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT MY WORK!!!

I just converted it to the Mirage F1 and added some new features like Portable TACANs on the main airbases.

5 missions Mirage F1 Campaign on Syria Map.

Thanks a lot for sharing, I will for sure fly it once I finish my weapons training on the Mirage F1  👍

x2rEs67.jpg

I also downloaded the original Campaign for the MiG-21, tough I don't know when I will be able to fly it, as for the next few months I intend to fly the F1 exclusively 🙂

Cheers,

Eduardo

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 year later...

It's a great campaign, very entertaining. I finished it years ago with the MiG21 and now I feel like repeating it with the Migare.

I have completed mission #3 successfully but access to the next mission doesn´t appear. Am I doing something incorrectly?

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1