Can't get infantry to move

CommandT

Hi folks,

I'm really confused. I've put 2 infantry soldiers on an airfield and I want them to walk along the ramp. I tired to change the speed from 3 to 11kts for their waypoints but they just don't more... they just stand there like total morons lol. Any suggestions as to why they aren't moving as per the waypoints? 

Thanks!! 

Without knowing if you set them on the map on road or off road just make sure you have that correct and it should work. I just checked a mission I did with 1 M4 Soldier running up to my Huey to deliver a message I have him Late Activated next to a Humvee WP 0 then he runs to my Huey to WP 1 then I used a Hold Command for him. after I fly away he is removed from map. I am on the ground in a Off road area so he had to be set to Off Road on the Waypoints.

59 minutes ago, DishDoggie said:

Without knowing if you set them on the map on road or off road just make sure you have that correct and it should work. I just checked a mission I did with 1 M4 Soldier running up to my Huey to deliver a message I have him Late Activated next to a Humvee WP 0 then he runs to my Huey to WP 1 then I used a Hold Command for him. after I fly away he is removed from map. I am on the ground in a Off road area so he had to be set to Off Road on the Waypoints.

Yeah still doesn't work for me. Mine is on the ramp so he's "off road" and all waypoints show a speed, and it's not set to late activation or anything. Hmmm

55 minutes ago, fargo007 said:

Try and set their alert state to green.

Tried. No change 😞

EDIT: So strangely, once I put a new unit to do the same thing it works. Hmmm. Must have been some glitch with the first one! So the M4 and M249 soldiers have no walking animation? Just running? Or can you change that somehow? 

Edited by CommandT

1 hour ago, CommandT said:

Yeah still doesn't work for me. Mine is on the ramp so he's "off road" and all waypoints show a speed, and it's not set to late activation or anything. Hmmm

Tried. No change 😞

EDIT: So strangely, once I put a new unit to do the same thing it works. Hmmm. Must have been some glitch with the first one! So the M4 and M249 soldiers have no walking animation? Just running? Or can you change that somehow? 

I could only use the slow Motion Run from 1980's Bay Watch lol I could never get them to walk

• Like 1