What is the aircraft you would like to fly on DCS World?

6S.Duke

What is the aircraft you would like to fly on DCS World?  

585 members have voted

1. 1. What is the aircraft you would like to fly on DCS World?

• F-105
    • AMX
    • SF-260
    • F-84F or G
    • MC-205
    • G-55
    • Stuka
    • MB-326 Impala
    • M-346FA
    • AW-129 Mangusta
    • F-9F Panther
    • F-104
    • F-102
    • T-33
    • F-80
    • AT-6
    • C-27J

Seeing as the F-105 Thunderchief and F-104 Starfighter are either reserved or in current development respectively, I would be in favor of the development of AMX, F9F-5 Panther, F-84F Thunderstreak and G-222/C-27A. It would be nice to have a cold war transport seeing as another developer is working on an 2010's modern Hercules.

• Like 1

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Its not my idea, nor is it an original idea... but I think we need Soviet era fighters, full fidelity. Fulcrum, Flankers, Fencers, Froggies, Floggers 23 and 27... maybe a Backfire and even a Beagle  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-28

Why? Simple: so many aircraft are being developed for DCS right now, and its time we had some great Red Air power !! Russia needs representation, but also we need worthy adversaries too. 

Yes, it's complicated to put such aircraft into DCS, But 3rd parties could do it.

Then there is the Flying Fort, Super Fort, Strato fort, Hustler, Aardvark, Intruder and Scooter. Mitchel, Raider, A-12 Avenger2 The Flying Burrito, and just maybe, the Nighthawk and BONE?

Black Hawk, Littlebird / Loache, Cobra. USMC Twin Huey, Puma, Antonov Cub Antonov Colt, 

So many others have already been called DIBS on already!

• Like 2

i´M both for the F-105 to help complete the Vietnam war scenario and the F-84E/F/G to help the Korean war.

Maybe more biased towards the F-84 as with it, along with the F86,mig 15, corsair, skyraider, la-7( close to la-9) we would have a pretty complete theatre.

• 2 months later...

For me, the AMX, M-346FA and AW-129 Mangusta were a day one buy.

Ryzen 7 5800X / 64 GB HyperX RAM DDR4 (3200 MHz) (4 x 16 GB) / AMD Radeon RX 6700XT 12GB GDDR6 / 1 X WD_BLACK 500Gb PCIe NVMe TLC SSD / 1X Samsung 980 Pro SSD M.2 2Tb / PSU Cooler Master 800W Gold / Logitech x-56 hotas / Logitech G Flight Simulator Rudder Pedals / Delanclip Fusion

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your feedback, we have collected the pool results.
We are going to consider your preferences for our future projects, taking into account also the access to the real aircraft and documentation.
For the moment, we want you to know that we got a license for a new exciting project for DCS World. We can not provide any details yet, but we can say that the next project after the G.91 won't be Italian nor European, but it is an aircraft that flew in Europe during one recent conflict.

Inviato dal mio SM-F731B utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1