List of bugs Ive encountered so far in 2.8:

bakert12

Played yesterday on 4YA PG server and these are the bjgs i encountered:

1. MP scoreboard showing only 0s for every1 all the time.

2. F18 rearming/refeuling in SC keeps giving me "Hey, what are you doing?" While standing still.

3. Awacs keeps continuously giving BRAs non stop, white writings fill the screen all the time yntill u change awacs frequency.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Number 3 is happening since a long time on busy servers, Awacs is so dumb that he calls contacts at 300 nautical miles. ATC/Awacs should have been top priority rather than rainbows and ice halo...

Inviato dal mio BLA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigBoss_329 said:

Carrier deck crew do weird pirouettes when switching between animations.

For example, after you salute, the shooter suddenly swaps to face away from the aircraft, then snaps back and plays the intended animation.

+1 here.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

4) DCS log file shows every asset  error, corrupt damage model. Yes every asset...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |