Switching to outside view breaks cockpit panel view toggle (Ctrl-Num0)

some1

I have a custom snapview saved under Num0, and using Ctrl-Num0 to switch between the snapview and default view works fine, until I switch to outide view, then it stops working.

Normally you can switch between default view and snap view by pressing Ctrl-Num0 repeatedly, but after the following sequence it breaks. 

1. Press Ctrl-Num0 to switch to snapview. 

2. Press F2 to go outside

3. Press F1 to go back in the cockpit

4. Now you are back in the snapview

5. Press Ctrl-Num0 again. Now depending of if you are in VR or 2D, different things happen

- if you're playing in VR nothing will change, you are stuck in the snapview

- if you're playing in 2D, then the snapview will change but not to default view, but some other angle. 

Both behaviours are wrong. After pressing Ctrl-Num0 the view should go back to default cockpit angle. 

CockpitViewToggleBug.trk

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 3 months later...

It looks like it's still happening on my end, at least in 2D I'm not back to the normal viewpoint after I perform the sequence described in the first post. Maybe you need a custom snapview first?

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

It occured to me that I had not followed your procedure step by step, and since the bug does not happen if you switch from default cockpit view to F2 and back, I coudn't see it.

I can now reproduce the bug. Thanks for the detailed report and track. 👍

Issue reported.

• Thanks 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, no change, tested MT version with Mosquito.

• 3 weeks later...