SUPER LOW FPS what did you put in there???

-camera -1.163894 0.025086 -4.804912 -cameradir -0.921525 -0.247110 -0.299548

In the west of Guam int airport, the town next to USN hospital, it got to 8FPS

I could run 60+FPS in Dubai, what happened here???

Do we really need those detailed "bikes" and building fences, cargo palletes and road cones?   why not replace them with a texture or some else

come on ED we dont need a unplayable Monalisa

image.png

Screen_221120_100230.jpg

Screen_221120_100341.jpg

See this screen shot, RTX 3070 i7-10700 32Gb RAM  down to 15image.png

vase flower pots and "mini fence"   great 11 fps

image.png

Edited by 1130
coord
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I miss the old days when Novalogic's Comanche Gold is on 😄

Dont get me wrong, I love DCS and I love these immersive details, art team did a lot of great job to build the world, above all these, DCS is still a program, which need to be playable. Acceptable performance has a higher rank ahead.

• Like 2

Marianas map is great with all its details, thanks DCS for it. I took a short morning walk in the area you mention, I also looked at the lying bike. FPS score (75 in DCS counter / 88 in AMD performance tab) seems to be pretty good for me there - see the attached screenshot.

Mar_FPS.jpg

Edited by paeagle
  • Like 1

15小时前,paeagle说:

Marianas map is great with all its details, thanks DCS for it. I took a short morning walk in the area you mention, I also looked at the lying bike. FPS score (75 in DCS counter / 88 in AMD performance tab) seems to be pretty good for me there - see the attached screenshot.

Mar_FPS.jpg

lol, hope this wont be an AMD vs NVIDIA case, 2 of my teammates had my issue but all of us use N cards X( , need to find someone who use AMD to see if this is really the problem.

@1130 Is it in VR or 2D? I also have NVidia card, 3070, plus i7 9700k, Win10, driver version 526.98.

I use V-sync with 60Hz monitor, in 1440 p. In both locations ("bicycle" and "red picnic house"), with mission time set to about-noon hours and empty map withou units, the framerate stays locked at 60 with no problems.

Maybe your performance drop is caused by mission type and combination of some gfx settings? Mine are shown below (+SMAA injected by Reshade):

Screen_221121_134351.jpg

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

4小时前,Art-J说:

@1130 Is it in VR or 2D? I also have NVidia card, 3070, plus i7 9700k, Win10, driver version 526.98.

I use V-sync with 60Hz monitor, in 1440 p. In both locations ("bicycle" and "red picnic house"), with mission time set to about-noon hours and empty map withou units, the framerate stays locked at 60 with no problems.

Maybe your performance drop is caused by mission type and combination of some gfx settings? Mine are shown below (+SMAA injected by Reshade):

Screen_221121_134351.jpg

Maybe could be that I turn secondary shadows on and SSLR,SSAO on Terrain Obj Shadows to default, these all could affect, I'll give it a try 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...