Is there a Ban for Life list?

Ramstein

There is always that 1% of people, in everything, that have no morals, or, just a plain chip on their shoulder, that do these kind of things. They probably have no life, friends, etc., you know what I mean. They take enjoyment out of ruining things for other people. And all it takes is a small handful of these sad human beings to ruin the enjoyment for the rest of us 99% who actually care and have good morals. It's one of those 'facts of life' that suck. Try not to let your anger overshadow the enjoyment you (we) get from flying DCS BS, because if it does, then they win.

Well said :thumbup:

Some kind of voting system would be good too. Lots of games do this. It lets players vote for a kick...some implement a temp ban after x number of kicks. It's a good system considering most don't have an admin on station 100% of the time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

well something needs to be done i was playing for a few hours now on the dcs mercenaries server ( CAT a nice server you got there) but there are just too much TKers (teamkillers) out there.

A IP Ban is crap and doesnt help at all because most have a dynamic ip that will change if they restart their router. (but it would be a good start anyhow).

Best way to go for would be banning a game ID or something...(ban for lifetime is what i would be looking for)

Another good thing for the beginning would be some kind of auto-kick for negative score. (and in the future something like 3 x auto kick = auto permanent ban via game ID or something like that)

(those bans could also be shared with other server owners, most know each other anyhow, and this would render DCS Multiplayer kinda useless for the teamkiller and that would hurt them at least!)

Edited by Maverick-GER-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-14 Tomcat

Rest in Peace

(and hopefully get reborn in DCS!)

(Dream came true about 10 years later, now the Apache please :lol:)