-3 or -5?

Bozon

7 hours ago, WinterH said:

It may not be particularly surprising to be honest. They were used to being more maneuverable and better climbing aircraft in most of the possible match-ups before, but at least until mid war most of their opponents could outrun and/or out-accelerate them. Then suddenly, it was the exact opposite against the Zero: Spitfire had the speed advantage, but Zero climbed and turned better, so Spitfire pilots had to fight in the exact opposite way of how they did thus far.

I don’t recall the Zero being better at climbing, it’s pretty average as far as I recall 

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Just now, Krupi said:

I don’t recall the Zero being better at climbing, it’s pretty average as far as I recall 

I could be wrong, but I remember it being rather good. Perhaps it was so only by the standards of fighters in Pacific Front early on though? If so that'd mean it'd probably still be behind the Spitfire in that regard I guess.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script