TOM's little modelling corner

TOMCATZ

Hey Tom,

Thank you so much for the models. These fill a huge gap in DCS! Would it be possible to get a longer trench static model? Or a template of sorts? It would make using the mod much easier in the editor when creating larger trench networks over some distance. Keep up the good work!

NomadActual

• 2 weeks later...

I   have this firearm model if you want it.

With textures.

Send PM

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...

Dear PeeJott17

Yes I made the carrier more then 10 ago for FC3. But since I released all data to the community and changed multiple times my hardware, I have no 3D data left. So unfortunately I can not say something about the status and functions. I`m still wondering that the carrier is still used for DCS but it makes me very proud and happy. If I remember well I spent 6 months on that project ... 

Chees

TOM

Dear Stratos,

That looks interesting. Give me some time but that looks like a job for me 🫡

Cheers

TOM

• Like 2

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

On 2/7/2024 at 7:25 PM, TOMCATZ said:

Dear PeeJott17

Yes I made the carrier more then 10 ago for FC3. But since I released all data to the community and changed multiple times my hardware, I have no 3D data left. So unfortunately I can not say something about the status and functions. I`m still wondering that the carrier is still used for DCS but it makes me very proud and happy. If I remember well I spent 6 months on that project ... 

Chees

TOM

Hi Tom.

Really cool that the mod is still working. I need to take another look at it. I was hoping you might still remember that something weird had to be done to get the clients/players to hook to the cat, since that proves to be a problem with some user made carriers. I guess, it is always the same problem and mostly it is, because ED did something...well...unexpected and sometimes something, that really did not make any sense... Those things are remembered best...at least for me 😉