F-16 gbu-12 in 2x on pylon config - reaload bug (unlimited weapon on)

viper1

Hi

when you choose gbu 12 ( unlimited weapon on) in configuration 2x on pylon you may drop bombs only for times ( like in unlimited off).

Game realoading only 1 gbu on pylon so you cant drop no more bombs.

Bug was in ver 2.7 and is 2.8.

Have you got  such problem?.

did work fine for me. note in the ME there is 2 rows of options. the right row lets you select the options as desired. the left row lets you enforce these settings (when hosting a server it will overwrite client specific settings by the ones you set in the mission, given you enforce those).

image.png

track attached. unlimited ammo is on, i launch 4 amraams first, and you can see them getting replaced, same thing happens later on with the GBU-12

unlimited_gbu-12.trk

Edited by Moonshine

Hi

I watched Moonshine trk. It is ok .

My is not  - please look at my trk.( droping gbu-12 one after one not  pairs ) In my trk rearming looks different and wrong.

Maybe my DCS needs repair or I must find and remove an aircraft mod that maybe can destroy f-16  rearming. But I think it was ok earlier before some updates.

Thanks for  help.

Edited by viper1

Request to pilot Moonshine .

Would you be so kind and check droping one after another (6 bombs) like I do in my track.

Please attach your track again.

If it will be ok I have to search in my DCS files a problem not in game.

Regards.

Edited by viper1

interesting stuff @BIGNEWY:

dropped 3 of my 4 GBU-12, left station was empty - got re-filled completely with new bombs, one more bomb on the right wing pylon.

then the order of bomb drop would have been that the last remaining on the right station will drop. funny enough, it didnt, instead the first of the newly rearmed from left station dropped.

bomb releases fine until then, 2 bombs remaining, one on each pylon, one per wing.

these 2 bombs never released, no matter in which delivery mode, even tried CCIP, bombs just would not drop

this only seems to happen if the pylon rearms before all bombs of the other pylon are dropped, hence why it did not happen in my first try, there i pair / ripple dropped all of them in short succession

unlimited_gbu-12_2.trk

Edited by Moonshine
  • Like 1