Combat ready panel - did WinWing discontinue it?

Teleblaster

That’s a shame.  I have both and really like both.  No, they don’t feel as well built as the Virpil panels, but they’re nearly half the price, making them really good VFM

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 3 weeks later...

That, 's bad news, I realli liked them, especially the Take Off one. It doesn' t really make sense to me to discontinue such a product (the Virpil panel is way more expensive and I prefer the winwing layout), except if they are introducing a replacement.

I'm not sure I like the 1:1 replica thing as I don't fly the Hornet. A generic panel with nice gear and flaps levers would be great.

• 4 weeks later...

Really disappointed to hear this. I wish WinWing would put out a teaser of the replacement to give us some hope...

I have the T/O panel and wanted to buy the PCR and MIP at the same time to save on shipping.

Guess it all has to wait for now until we finally get some news.

Ruddle.

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW,   it was like pulling teeth but Winwing did confirm the me the Panel is End of Life

Intel i9 / RTX4090 / 128GB DDR5 3600 / Varjo Aero / Leap Motion / TracIR / 
WinWing Orion II F/A-18 Throttle / WinWing Orion II F/A-18 Stick / MFG Rudders / Winwing MIP / WinWing PTO Next Level Racing Boeing Military Edition PIT

Eh, I'm building my own by that point. Guarded switches, rotaries, key switches and such are dime a dozen (sometimes literally, although big switches are pricey, what with them being hunks of metal) on Aliexpress. My dad has a 3D printer. Bodnar boards have dropped in price by a lot if you can pay in GBP, just got to buy a 64-pin one before the Brits get their act together. The result will have similar functionality to both panels at a fraction of Winwing's price (leaving off encoders because they're useless).