More Peaceful Death Moment for player deaths

ustio

Personally a fan of how GS edits getting killed in his videos. Seems more realistic to me. Still scary, but then again, I think it's a great motivator to get better and avoid being killed in the first place. (starts where it needs to for reference purposes)

I don't know if any of you play Escape from Tarkov, but getting killed in there isn't exactly a fun relaxing time either. 🤷‍♂️

System: Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo / Ryzen 5900X / 128gb Trident Z 3600mHz / ASUS TUF X570 / Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO / Asus Tuf RTX 3080ti / Asus Rog 1000w PSU / TM Warthog + TM Pedals

Modules/Terrains: All but the Mig-19, MB-339, P-47, I-16, CE II, and Yak-52

IRL: USAF F-16C AGR Crew Chief / Private Pilot

14 minutes ago, WildWeasel303 said:

Personally a fan of how GS edits getting killed in his videos. Seems more realistic to me. Still scary, but then again, I think it's a great motivator to get better and avoid being killed in the first place. (starts where it needs to for reference purposes)

Exactly... That simple sudden black screen when dead seems more natural and appropiate than switching to an external view, IMHO.

• Like 1

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

You asked and ED have listened!

DCS: Afterlife Modules!

Coming soon for the pious Christian - DCS: Pearly Gates. A fully interactive 3D render of Heaven! Experience the afterlife in VR for best experience! Price: $1,999 + seven Hail Marys

Been a Bad Boy? Fear not! The alternative DCS: Damnation will provide all the post virtual DCS life tortures you deserve. Price: Your soul.

Buddhist? We got you covered - DCS: Reincarnation will see your virtual fighter pilot come back to the DCS world environment but in the form of a worm; accrue Karma points to work your way up through the levels to reach ultimate enlightenment. Price: FoC but you will have to grind the Karma points or unlock them with purchasable DLC.

Other religious denominations in development and coming soon!

Edited by DD_Fenrir

• NineLine changed the title to More Peaceful Death Moment for player deaths