Deck Crew Keep Walking In the Same Position

Heroman30

I have an issue/ bug with the Supercarrier module, in that the deck crew will keep walking in the same position and not move when there are no aircraft at the catapults. They just walk on the spot?

The deck crew will work fine when there is an aircraft being connected on the catapult and taking off. This seems really annoying and immersion breaking. I’m just wondering whether anyone has had a similar issue?

I’ve found this issue when playing multiplayer - I’ve yet to try out with single player. Thanks.

• ED Team

please include a track replay example if you have one. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, BIGNEWY said:

please include a track replay example if you have one. 

thanks

Hello,

Please find attached the track replay file. As you can see the flight deck crew are just walking in the same position. It may be worth noting that I'm running liberation off a dedicated server on the same machine - could this be the culprit? Although I have seen this to some extent on an normal multiplayer server. Thanks.

liberation_nextturn-20230208-092832.trk

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nealius said:

I can reproduce this but only with a multiplayer client track. The bug does not occur for me in single player or on the multiplayer server tracks. My current track files have the VSN A-6A mod parked on the deck so they may be unusable for debug though.

So the workaround would be to only play this mission in single player? I would rather play this in multiplayer due to performance issues. Is there a way to play this in the multiplayer server tracks as stated above?

• ED Team

Hi, I asked our MP testing team to take a look and try to reproduce, I have not had any feedback yet to say it has been reproduced. 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2