Mission 13 - play trough

• 7 months later...

Had to skip. No lights on Lions flight nor S-3. Found them after a while, but they are almost invisible. They also continued on program even before I pushed the trunk in.

1 hour earlier, yes of course, but in this pure darkness, no way. M13 is the first one I have to skip, so what?!

(2.8 in VR maybe a bug? Anyway)

@Lt_Jaeger great series👌🏼

Edited by Ganesh

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 1 month later...

Tip for those who don't like to tank: Wait to start until about 7 minutes after the hour, then fire up and launch. When you get to the rendezvous there will only be a few minutes until the push- just enough time to join up and not waste a lot of gas. Did this and trapped aboard with about 7k worth of fuel remaining. Only tapped the burners during the TALD launches. 

Like others, I found pumping the gamma up to 2.9 helped, and I also used the map function to track where my flight was in the dark, which helped a lot. 

Edited by jmarso
  • Like 1