Jump to content

Aircraft doesn't show in Mission Editor


Phantom_Mark
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Phantom_Mark said:

Aircraft does not show as a selectable aircraft for the player or AI to use in mission editor at all.

 

 

Are you using DCS version 2.8.6.41363 ?  .. it wont appear on earlier versions.

 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

 

Are you using DCS version 2.8.6.41363 ?  .. it wont appear on earlier versions.

I found that if I open an instant mission and copy the F15E S4 plane from that mission I can paste that plane into my own mission editor mission.

I cannot however add another F15E S4 into that quick mission, not selectable despite it having one in the mission already.

image.png


Edited by Phantom_Mark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
5 minutes ago, Phantom_Mark said:

I found that if I open an instant mission and copy the F15E S4 plane from that mission I can paste that plane into my own mission editor mission.

I cannot however add another F15E S4 into that quick mission, not selectable despite it having one in the mission already.

 

OK, then maybe you have the historic filter enabled (the clock icon on the status bar of the ME) and either the mission date is set to a year the 15E didn't exist yet, or ED has not updated the historic filter to account for the 15E.

  • Thanks 1

 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

OK, then maybe you have the historic filter enabled (the clock icon on the status bar of the ME) and either the mission date is set to a year the 15E didn't exist yet, or ED has not updated the historic filter to account for the 15E.

Yes. I also find the same behavior of Historical Filter enabled and F-15E S4+.

Modules: A-10C/II, F-4E, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Kola, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

 Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...