JFS ready light

Not_G

On 6/24/2023 at 6:15 PM, Rainmaker said:

They do. The light is there to signify being ready to engage.  If you are starting already, that condition does not exist. 

The F-15A manual says the light goes out when JFS shuts down, that's what @Not_G probably meant.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 2 weeks later...

That is how the C model works (light comes on at jfs idle and goes out at shutdown), I wasn't sure if that was something that got changed for the E.  If they are the same then it's modeled wrong... definitely not a game breaker though.

20 hours ago, Not_G said:

That is how the C model works (light comes on at jfs idle and goes out at shutdown), I wasn't sure if that was something that got changed for the E.  If they are the same then it's modeled wrong... definitely not a game breaker though.

Rainmaker is SME and he says it's correct as is. JFS light operation is farther explained in this thread:

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

The schematic of the F-15E's secondary power system will be accurately marked. But since this is military data, you probably won't have access to it. As a handler of similar aircraft, I cannot verify the exact data of the F-15'E' other than the T.O 1F-15E-1 that is circulating on the web, and Rainmaker, who handled the F-15E, is probably right. And RAZBAM seems to have aimed at thoroughly verifying and reproducing the aircraft that actually operated, not the pure aircraft of the T.O standard. I felt different from T.O.

• 5 weeks later...