F-15E HOTAS profile for Thrustmaster Warthog -Anyone have one to share?

pylotjon

I'd say learning this truck bomb beast is pretty damn complicated enough as it is, and if some beta tester, or pre-pre release tester equipped with a TM Warthog (A-10) control head has made an effective profile it would help us mere mortals a bunch.

They would know what mappings are important in a priority sense, and the optional workarounds. They would also know what switches-buttons on both devices are 'available' for something other than the A-10.

After all, the TM Warthog is one of the most popular available. And the DCS 'community' has been one of the most supportive & encouraging I've ever experienced.

Com'on guys/gals help us out so we can join you in the skies for a session of 'warheads on foreheads'.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

On 6/25/2023 at 4:51 AM, pylotjon said:

Hiya all! Anyone know where I an find a HOTAS profile for the Warthog?

I've just uploaded a starter, which is waiting to be approved. Still heaps to do, but it'll get you flying.
Personally waiting for the quality work that GreasedLightning does but hey.
Hope someone gets some use out of it.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3331716/?sphrase_id=25157074

Edited by JSArcher