Turn Off Map Overlay on TSD?

Sarge55

I've checked the manual and cannot find a way to turn off the map overlay.  Anyone found out how to do that?  Perhaps I missed it in the WIP list.

I always turn off the map in the other modules so it's easier to see the symbols etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Thanks.  That's surprising, didn't realize it was such an old version of the F-15E, old tech I guess.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Not an assumption. It’s obvious by the current function of the TSD. Or, are you implying that future upgrades will include the ability to remove the map overlay?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Depends on mission time. Early morning in Persian gulf with sun in the back although you play with brightness and contrast it is imposible to see aircraft symbol and flight plan, including in color MFD. Hopefully we wait for some tuning

Enviado desde mi SM-G981B mediante Tapatalk

• Like 2