TM Warthog throttle mouse axis problem on TV

Hi

I have a problem with the TV visor, using the mouse axis on the warthog throttle. Verticaly it's ok, but horizontaly it don't work as well, the right side is the worst. When i try to move, it move a little bit, but then stucks. if i release the pressure on the axis and try again, it's the same. In the axis assignement widows, they works perfectly, and on other mods too. I tried different curves and axis limitaion, but nothing help.

Did someone have the same problem?

Interesting, I might try it with both the Warthog (got the upgrade mod though) and the TWCS. 

Currently I'm using a separate TM T16K without issues. It's super actually. Flying with my right hand and plinking tanks with my left. 

Cheers! 

For me , working solution is pressing (or assign) one of the keybindings used to move the viviane(.,) and then you can use the axis without problem. If the viviane gets stuck again, same procedure, pres for example (.) key in my bindings and the use the axis again.

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2023 at 8:19 AM, Kinkkujuustovoileipä said:

@grim_reaper68 can you please provide a bit more detailed explanation? I am struggling to understand the issue. I myself use a Warthog, so I should be able to replicate this if you lay out the steps for me.

While using the mouse axis on the warthog throttle to move the viviane camera , if i try to move horizontally ( X axis), the camera move a little bit but then stops. when moving vertically, there is no problem, if I move left or right without vertical input, the camera stucks after 1 second

Edited by grim_reaper68

• 3 months later...

I use this setting with Thrusmaster Target Script and it works great for me in DCS World:

MapAxis(&Throttle, SCX, MOUSE_X_AXIS, AXIS_NORMAL, MAP_RELATIVE); 
SetSCurve(&Throttle, SCX, 0, 10, 0, 3, -4); 
MapAxis(&Throttle, SCY, MOUSE_Y_AXIS, AXIS_NORMAL, MAP_RELATIVE); 
SetSCurve(&Throttle, SCY, 0, 10, 0, 3, -4);