Takeoff speed chart for the DCS F-15E

Nealius
Go to solution Solved by Gruman,

I'm seeing a lot of threads related to takeoff and all the advice is to find the real -1 and calculate your own takeoff speeds. We need a reproduction for DCS purposes for the following reasons:

- TO 1F-15E-1 is not available for free anywhere that I can find through a Google search

- Buying a paper copy is limited to shipping within the US

- DCS Forums do not allow posting of the manual

- Discord does not allow posting of the manual

- General crackdown on DoD manuals given current events

Given the unreasonableness of making users track down this manual due to availability and security issues, we thus need a reproduction applicable to the DCS module somewhere in the DCS user guide.

Edited by Nealius

The manual is available to read for free on the net.

Yes, I would expect basic information such as, how to get off the ground and back down again, to be in the DCS manual.

Hopefully it will have more information in the future.

• Like 2

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

3 hours ago, Holbeach said:

The manual is available to read for free on the net.

No it is not, per my opening post. Google only gives three or four sources to buy a printed copy or PDF. Being an overseas resident I'm unsure of the ITAR implications with that.

• Solution

Did you try DuckDuckGO and type in your search term. First link should get you somewhere.

Edited by Gruman

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Well, google uses your past data to filter your search results. And you get sponsored content to be seen first.
Always handy to have DuckDuckGo to look without a bias.

Have fun.

• Like 2

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

• ED Team

A reminder to all 

1.16 Posting of screenshots, images, file links, file sharing links, and copying and pasting information is prohibited if the source document has a limited distribution statement or it is classified. Limited distribution includes DoD Distribution Statement C, Distribution Statement D, Distribution Statement E, Arms Export Control Act, Export Administration Act, and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) controlled sources. When posting aircraft, sensor, or weapon information more recent than 1980, you must also include the source of the document that demonstrates that it is 100% public and verified as not from a limited distribution source as listed.

I have already had to moderate this thread due to people posting links to real world manuals newer than 1980, I can not stress enough how important it is to stick to the rule. 

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2