Winwing store, anywhere else?

H60MTI

Just curious, is there anywhere else to order Winwing stuff from? I'm assuming that it's coming from China if they're charging $116 for shipping. I really don't want to pay that or wait for what I am assuming will be about a month. Anyone have any insight?

Former SSG US Army

UH-60A/L/M Crewchief

"2 To Fly!"

13 minutes ago, H60MTI said:

Just curious, is there anywhere else to order Winwing stuff from? I'm assuming that it's coming from China if they're charging $116 for shipping. I really don't want to pay that or wait for what I am assuming will be about a month. Anyone have any insight?

i have run across limited quantities on ebay. could be that someone bought some kits and is reselling. or used. getting tech from china to western counties nowadays is pretty penal. 

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

According to their Facebook Page:

„WINWING's overseas distribution channels will be available soon.

In order to provide a better shopping experience for WINWING's global users, we are opening more cost-effective shopping channels overseas. Users can choose the most economical shopping channel based on the actual situation in each open region.
We will continuously track and evaluate the operation of these overseas channels and make dynamic adjustments according to the destination market.
Stay tuned for our first launch: Europe (27 EU countries), opening in mid-July! (Limited availability)“

Good luck with warranty if you buy anywhere else!

Just have some patience

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

20 hours ago, H60MTI said:

I'm considering buying WW HOTAS. Shipping is $80 to Colorado this morning.

Buzz

11 hours ago, H60MTI said:

Hopefully they get one here in the States pretty quick. I'm sure lots of people would love that.

Europe will be the first. I don't think you'll see the US outlet till late 23 early 24

Mustang................A quick question. I'm about to order and torn between getting the Super Hornet HOTAS and the HOTAS Max which is a Hornet throttle but Viper stick. It seems the Viper stick will do everything the Hornet needs but have extra buttons to use. It also has a palm rest. Does the Hornet stick get tiring with no palm rest?

Buzz

Just now, BuzzU said:

Mustang................A quick question. I'm about to order and torn between getting the Super Hornet HOTAS and the HOTAS Max which is a Hornet throttle but Viper stick. It seems the Viper stick will do everything the Hornet needs but have extra buttons to use. It also has a palm rest. Does the Hornet stick get tiring with no palm rest?

I use the Taurus throttle with Hornet/Eagle grips. I do have the F-16 adapter with grip but haven't gotten around to attaching yet

vor 5 Stunden schrieb BuzzU:

It depends. A Hornet stick is supposed to be at a more conventional position so that your arm is laying on your leg basically. I don‘t feel like it‘s tiring.

(Just for the records: I have the TM Hornet stick, but since the ergonomics are obviously the same, I thought I am still eligible to comment)

@H60MTI

I can only speak for Europe, but shipping on available items is usually pretty fast. A week or two maybe from order to your doorstep.

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

16 hours ago, Phantom711 said:

It depends. A Hornet stick is supposed to be at a more conventional position so that your arm is laying on your leg basically. I don‘t feel like it‘s tiring.

(Just for the records: I have the TM Hornet stick, but since the ergonomics are obviously the same, I thought I am still eligible to comment)

Thanks for your answer. I kind of figured the Hornet stick would be comfortable mounted in the center. However, I mount the stick and throttle Viper style on both sides. I think i'd be happier with the WW Viper stick and Hornet throttle. As a bonus it's a bit cheaper too. 🙂

Edited by BuzzU

Buzz