Alien Mothership Mod

sVNOg6x.png

After seeing Glowing Amraam's latest video I was reminded of this mod. It's still a bit rough around the edges, though.

Ingame, the mothership is available under the ship class (ET Mothership). As a ship, it doesn't fly. It will steadily hover at around 1000 ASL. It can move pretty fast.

I've modeled a basic interior inside which you can fly in(I recommend helos but you do you). No pics of the interior, I'll let you explore...

DOWNLOAD

There are 2 variants:

- "ET Mothership" = Regular spaceship

- "ET Mothership Crashed" = Spaceship with a "sinking" animation (just like my sinking ships). Over the span of a hour the spaceship will slowly lose altitude and sink into the sea.

tboFaAw.png

GhEsMcW.jpg

WBPPWRq.jpg

Xo9K4W7.jpg

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

They are watching!👽

Very cool!

Merci!

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• Eight Ball changed the title to Alien Mothership Mod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Wow, that’s cool.

Does it have any weapons or defensive capabilities?

• Like 1

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

On 8/12/2023 at 11:48 AM, Mr_sukebe said:

Does it have any weapons or defensive capabilities?

No, other than hurting some people feelings it's completely harmless 😛

On 8/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, tripod3 said:

What is the diameter of the mothership?

About 10Km

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...