DCS no longer starts in ST

PLUTON

I downloaded the Open Composite version 4.8
and I can no longer open DCS OB or STABLE
in VR.
So I went back to the openComposite 4.6.1 version as it was until today but even when I go back to this version I still can't open DCS in VR. I can open DCS only in MT
more in ST!
can someone help me please?
Thanks in advance

• ED Team

please attach your dcs log it will have some clues 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello, I would like to respond to your request Mr BIGNEWY but I do not know how to find the
DCS log.
On the other hand if it can help you it seems to me that Open Composite does not work because whether I open it or not dcs works the same and I think that if it works only in MT it is because there is
Native openxr in mt and not in st?

Hello, I would like to respond to your request Mr BIGNEWY but I do not know how to find the
DCS log.
On the other hand if it can help you it seems to me that Open Composite does not work because whether I open it or not dcs works the same and I think that if it works only in MT it is because there is
Native openxr in mt and not in st?
Saved Games DCS Logs
Just drag and drop it into a post here on the forum.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thank you Mr MAXsenna for the explanation, but I found the problem OpenComposite was badly configured now it works
On the other hand, since the last small Open Beta update, I lost between 10/15 fps on Syria and the Sinai with the F15E, but that's another problem that ED knows, I think.
Thanks for the help
Good flight to you all:pilotfly:

• Like 2

9 минут назад, MAXsenna сказал:

Drag the file into the file section at the bottom of the post. Now you just made a link to the file, and we don't have access to your computer! Made the same mistake myself yesterday! emoji6.png

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Done

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

11 hours ago, PLUTON said:

Thank you Mr MAXsenna for the explanation, but I found the problem OpenComposite was badly configured now it works
On the other hand, since the last small Open Beta update, I lost between 10/15 fps on Syria and the Sinai with the F15E, but that's another problem that ED knows, I think.
Thanks for the help
Good flight to you all:pilotfly:

What headset are you using? because you no longer need to use openComposite with most OpenXR headsets with DCS anymore. OpenXR is supported natively by DCS.

4 minutes ago, UN9249 said:

Done

See notice at the top of the Forums. DCS is currently undergoing maint.

You can connect using the 'Cancel' option if you've logged in recently for a 2 day 'grace' period in offline mode.

• Like 1

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

3 минуты назад, robgraham сказал:

What headset are you using? because you no longer need to use openComposite with most OpenXR headsets with DCS anymore. OpenXR is supported natively by DCS.

You can connect using the 'Cancel' option if you've logged in recently for a 2 day 'grace' period in offline mode.

I want fly offline. I don't need servers.🤔

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 minutes ago, robgraham said:

@UN9249 This 👆🏻

Press "Cancel" and you get this.

image.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PLUTON said:

Question :
Is native Openxr only in MT?
or also in ST?
thank you for the answer🤗🤔

My headphones are a Reverb G2

Native support for OpenXR is in ST and MT, MT however only supports OpenXR not openVR.

ST default to SteamVR but you can use --force_OpenXR or just refer to Newy's post from 26th Jan here: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/318004-dcs-now-supports-openxr-natively/

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

Thank you RobGraham
DCS st works fine without OpenComposite so I think ST supports Openxr or Steamvr, but if I wanted to switch to native Openxr on ST I could find the place where I can add more
( --force_OpenXR ) because in the example you gave me I can't find this same window?

Where can I find it, what is the way to get there?
Thanks in advance