Cannot get super carrier to show up in a mission

Fman95

Once I updated to 2.9 I could no longer get the super carrier to show up in a mission. Wether I am running the mission on a dedicated server or through the mission editor play button. I even made a brand me mission in Caucasus and just added a hornet to it. Running that mission though the mission editor allowed me to spawn into the hornet. And just showed me falling the 70ft or so to the water and splashing. On my main multiplayer mission all the aircraft spawns show up in the list and you can select it but once you spawn in the mission you fall from the sky. 

Like I said, mods sometimes conflict with vanilla DCS, especially when a new DCS update arrives.

If you want to make sure it's not about a mod, temporarily rename your "Saved Games/DCS..." folder, then run DCS and retry your vanilla mission.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I’ll try it but I have a hard time believing that something that is never being called could somehow interact like this. I don’t have any mods that change the core dcs installation only things in the saved games folder. I’ll let you know how that goes