DLSS, MT and map Normandy 2: A total disaster

Go to solution Solved by jef32,

Hi

When I arrive to launch DCS in MT with DLSS on, without the freeze issue related in an other topic, I can have 60 fps with heavy loaded mission on NTTR, near Las Vegas with lot of clouds ( set on high) ans juste only 9 fps on the map Normady 2. This map is totaly unuseful in this configuration.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• Solution

Being demanding also means knowing how to recognize my own mistakes. So I don't know why, but the mission test I've made was a slide show and not a flight simulation. I've erased this mission and done a new test mission and now, the fps on Normandy 2 are quite normal. I don't explain it but it's that.

So, sorry for this post.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

4 minutes ago, jef32 said:

Being demanding also means knowing how to recognize my own mistakes. So I don't know why, but the mission test I've made was a slide show and not a flight simulation. I've erased this mission and done a new test mission and now, the fps on Normandy 2 are quite normal. I don't explain it but it's that.

So, sorry for this post.

Hmmm you might keep that mission and send it to them.

It might be useful to understand what is going on there.  Sometimes you lower a river to find the rocks.

It might still have a valuable use.

Edited by [16AGR] CptTrips

Sorry but when I've done the new, I've overwrited the old.

21 hours ago, jef32 said:

So, sorry for this post.

Looks like CPU parked issue. See the other topic. Sametime is ok sametime not.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

On 10/24/2023 at 1:08 PM, jef32 said:

Sorry but when I've done the new, I've overwrited the old.

its a known issue that missions that were saved in a different version may not work with current version of dcs. sometime the missions have to be opened and saved to get them to work. perhaps that?

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

I don't know. Perhaps, as you say.