DLSS game v 2.9 NVDIA 3080ti

jackd

I had the same issue . . . However, I was in VR when I noticed it.   I quit and re-launched in screen mode where, though it was still as in your image (unselectable), I was now able to change it and run VR again.  The options stuck . . .

And if you're using MT and that the options stays greyed out, check this:

1. Run regedit.
  2. Browse to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers".
  3. See if it contains a "TDRLevel" key: if it does, delete this key then reboot your PC.

(if you don't see this key it's OK, it does not come with a standard Windows installation)

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I only have a TdrWatch key .. let it be. Windows 10 LTSC, latest GPU drivers (NVIDIA 3080ti). CPU I9 12900K

If i start DCS.exe v2.9 from the bin-mt folder, DCS starts, seems slow and staggering at first, but i can select DLSS.

Starting a mission DCS crashes after loading it 2/3 through.

Added the dcs.log file with the mt.lua inserted in the config folder.

dcs.log

PS  a normal DCS start runs fine after removing the ... mt.lua from config.

Edited by jackd

Tere seems to be an issue with your "Saved Games/DCS.../Config/options.lua" file:

2023-10-24 07:40:50.148 ALERT   LUACOMMON (Main): Error: GUI Error: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_autobriefing.lua"]:613: attempt to index field 'visibility' (a nil value)

Rename it to "options.lua.bak" and see if it solves your problem.

What is that mt.lua youre talking about? I don't use this. What's it for?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 9:39 PM, Flappie said:

Tere seems to be an issue with your "Saved Games/DCS.../Config/options.lua" file:

2023-10-24 07:40:50.148 ALERT   LUACOMMON (Main): Error: GUI Error: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_autobriefing.lua"]:613: attempt to index field 'visibility' (a nil value)

Rename it to "options.lua.bak" and see if it solves your problem.

What is that mt.lua youre talking about? I don't use this. What's it for?

I did, and that reset my options.lua 4k to a much higher pixel resolution now maybe. Only the in game fonts are very small again.

But running DCS.exe from the bin-mt folder still staggers ...

Edited by jackd