CH Pro Pedals

Jack57

Can any owners of CH Pro Pedals tell me whether the pedals are reciprocal or not, ie; when one moves forward the other is forced to move back?

TIA

Jack :)

"The only thing a chopper pilot should do downwind is take a leak" - CFI

CPL(H). AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ @3.3 GHz, 2GB Corsair DDR2 667, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB, SB Audigy 2.

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro modified: no centering springs, extended shaft. CH Pro Throttle; vertical chair mount.

That was quick - many thanks :D

CPL(H). AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ @3.3 GHz, 2GB Corsair DDR2 667, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB, SB Audigy 2.

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro modified: no centering springs, extended shaft. CH Pro Throttle; vertical chair mount.

Anyone tried both the Saitek and CH Pro pedals and care to share their opinion?

I have had both of them. While the CH-Pedals were real sturdy, the pedals were to close together. I sold them, and bought the Saiteks. The pedals are adjustable and set wider apart from each other. So for me, the feeling is better.

Regards

I would say if you are going for something that will last...go CH Products for sure. If you are going for feel, I like the Saiteks...Though mine only lasted 6 months before biting the dust. My CH Pro Pedals have been going strong now for 5 years.

Rock on, be strong! :thumbup:

I would say if you are going for something that will last...go CH Products for sure. If you are going for feel, I like the Saiteks...Though mine only lasted 6 months before biting the dust. My CH Pro Pedals have been going strong now for 5 years.

Hi Rockstar,

What saitek pedals did you have five years ago? I just ordered some and I interested to know what kind of problems you have?

I bought the Saitek Pro pedals when they first came out a couple of years ago (I had already owned my CH for a few years by then). I had a part break in in the Saitek Pro the rendered them un-usable. They did graciously send me the new part, as it was a known issue at the time. But I have never taked the time to repair it though and have gone back to my CH. I'm not much of a repair man I guess.

Rock on, be strong! :thumbup:

My CH pedals are so old they have a 15 pin gameport and they are still functioning like the day I bought them many years ago. I did run them through a 15 pin to USB adapter. Same for my JS it is an old CH Flightstick Pro again with the 15 pin interface but it is routed through the pedals so one USB handles it all.

If you really want to buy quality rudder pedals, i propose these ones from SIMPED.

Very good quality.

And they use Hall Sensors which always work perfectly instead of regular Pots.

Try this Link to the Website of the Manufacturer : http://www.flugsimulator.de/hse/simped.htm

I own the SIMPED-Vario without Brakes and i am very happy with it :)

Edited by Lightning

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you really want to buy quality rudder pedals, i propose these ones from SIMPED.

Very good quality.

And they use Hall Sensors which always work perfectly instead of regular Pots.

I own the SIMPED-Vario without Brakes and i am very happy with it :)

I hope so for what you paid! 299 euro? That's $390 US. No thanks. My Ch pro's were $100.

I hope so for what you paid! 299 euro? That's $390 US. No thanks. My Ch pro's were $100.

No i paid € 159,95

And its worth every Cent :thumbup:

Comfortable, highly precise, high quality materials, Hall Sensor.

I bought mine before Saitek and CH build good and cheap ones.

At that time there was no better on the market...and in my opinion SIMPED is still leader in quality.

After years of use it still works excellent like on day one.

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]