Can't see the Apache Liveries in the loadout menu

popov

Since 2.9 the custom liveries in the saved game folder seems not to work anymore.
In my Saved Game folder I have multiple liveries that were visible from the loadout menu before 2.9.

Now these liveries are still there but not available from the loadout menu.

Did something changed in 2.9 ?

I checked the folder names and folder structure and I everything looks fine.
Anyone else has the same problem ? ...any solution ?

2023-10-25 18_47_15-C__Users_msabran_Saved Games_DCS.openbeta_Liveries_AH-64D_BLK_II_CAN 425 RCAF Ap.png

2023-10-25 18_44_03-C__Users_msabran_Saved Games_DCS.openbeta_Liveries_AH-64D_BLK_II.png

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 2:55 AM, popov said:

Since 2.9 the custom liveries in the saved game folder seems not to work anymore.
In my Saved Game folder I have multiple liveries that were visible from the loadout menu before 2.9.

Now these liveries are still there but not available from the loadout menu.

Did something changed in 2.9 ?

I checked the folder names and folder structure and I everything looks fine.
Anyone else has the same problem ? ...any solution ?

2023-10-25 18_47_15-C__Users_msabran_Saved Games_DCS.openbeta_Liveries_AH-64D_BLK_II_CAN 425 RCAF Ap.png

2023-10-25 18_44_03-C__Users_msabran_Saved Games_DCS.openbeta_Liveries_AH-64D_BLK_II.png

image.png

I just tested and everything works fine, maybe there is a problem with your the description lua.

Edited by Aqil Huseynov

I have the same nomenclature as you and still all my liveries I can't see them... must be something in the description.lua but I dont know what makes them now not visible at all.

PopovQc (425 ETACv Alouettes)

Montreal, Québec, Canada

Je parle français et anglais - I speak French & English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 cpu), Motherboard : ASUS Sabertooth X79, 16GigRam, DX11, Win10, GeForce RTX2070 8GB & Oculus Rift S & HP Reverb :P

7 minutes ago, popov said:

must be something in the description.lua

maybe the country code of the livery does not match the country your aircraft belongs to. For example, this livery can't be seen by any apache that is not from Israel:

Zmdb3q9.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB