Explain what -- LWin key

Guest Craw

Hello everyone sorry for the newb question but for the life of me I can seem to understand what key on the keyboard I have to press when I get a command asking me to press eg:

Home - LWin

Auto execute full start procedure

End - LWin

Auto execute full stop procedure

I understand Home and End keys but in combo with the LWin key I have no Idea what a LWin key is? Left something?

Sorry, but i jsut don't understand.

Thank-you for your help whomever responds to my confusion.:)

Left "windows" key. It should have the windows logo on it. Some also have say "start"

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

windowskey00.jpg

My computer doesn't have a purple circle on the keyboard? (Panics)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

what a bunch of friggin gentlemen-you know craw would have been molested on another board. expect a lot of stupid questions from me over the next 2 weeks

edit: didn't mean to imply that the question was stupid-the only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

Edited by hassata

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's better to ask and look stupid than stay quiet and be stupid. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? "

:pilotfly:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? "

:pilotfly:

Stupid people don't ask at all. That is the greatest obstacle in their path to wisdom.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

I don't think he actually means that it's a genuine chinese proverb man, it's just what they say to customers when they don't have the desired product in stock. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester