Final release date prediction

_BringTheReign_

1 hour ago, pii said:

Reality says otherwise...

Derailed again.  This isn't the place to discuss what was real vs what was hysteria in regards to covid.  The reality is that it isn't any more of a factor now than any other illness because the lockdowns are ended in the majority of the world if not entirely.  If someone gets really sick, they stay home.  Doesn't matter if its the flu or covid or anything else.

Now, back to the Phantom.

McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II Wallpaper HD Download

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

10 minutes ago, Stackup said:

Derailed again.  This isn't the place to discuss what was real vs what was hysteria in regards to covid.  The reality is that it isn't any more of a factor now than any other illness because the lockdowns are ended in the majority of the world if not entirely.  If someone gets really sick, they stay home.  Doesn't matter if its the flu or covid or anything else.

Sorry, I have this thing about speaking up against misinformation wherever I see or hear it. My bad. nuff said

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Stackup said:

cool pic!

• Like 2

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 10:18 AM, Lt_Jaeger said:

Looks like we are roughly the same age and share identical wishes. I would put it a little different though. I would say, please give me a Navy Phantom (don't actually care which model) as long as I'm able to comprehend what I'm doing there with a shoe box with screens in it on my head. 

F4E will do it for now, guess I will be able to fly the pattern....  But hurry, time is ticking faster by the minute. 

Hahaha...I guess we are about the same age, I am now 59 and first played Flanker....well there you go !

Mizzy

Edited by BIGNEWY
removed off topic
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 8:25 PM, LorenLuke said:

May 21st, 2024.

two weeks 😄

Wishlist:f4e,f4j,f4g,f4e aup,f8,f6f,f4u,f15e,ah1g/w,fr fireball,a7d,g91,jaguar,f1,ch53e.

• 2 weeks later...