FPS display counter not displaying !

ScottyBS
Go to solution Solved by Dunska,

Hi, 

Since last update It would appear that i can no longer find the FPS display counter. I have the key binding ok and if do it twice it comes up with stats but not the fps display/graph.

any ideas

Scott
Maybe it somehow got dragged off screen. Bring up the stats, drag it so you can see the whole widget, then close it and start it again.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

On 10/30/2023 at 2:55 PM, 352ndDeacon said:

What is the default fps key?

Rctrl + Scroll Pause (two times for the more detailed stats.)

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

for me the keypress is RightCTRL + Pause/Break..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4-AC / Intel i7 11700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVME 2TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar  / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• Solution

I had this.  It was outside of the screen area in VR.  I just modified the "POS" value of the "[Window][###FPS]" section in "C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\imgui.ini" to be 60,60 and I could see it again and drag it around.

e.g.:

[Window][Debug##Default]
Pos=60,60
Size=400,400
Collapsed=0

[Window][###FPS]
Pos=60,60
Size=224,277
Collapsed=0

[Window][Stats]
Pos=386,257
Size=1355,253
Collapsed=0

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, The_Nephilim said:

for me the keypress is RightCTRL + Pause/Break..

You're absolutely right. My muscle memory fooled me. Corrected the original post. TY

10 hours ago, Dunska said:

I had this.  It was outside of the screen area in VR.  I just modified the "POS" value of the "[Window][###FPS]" section in "C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\imgui.ini" to be 60,60 and I could see it again and drag it around.

e.g.:

[Window][Debug##Default]
Pos=60,60
Size=400,400
Collapsed=0

[Window][###FPS]
Pos=60,60
Size=224,277
Collapsed=0

[Window][Stats]
Pos=386,257
Size=1355,253
Collapsed=0

Do you know if there is a way to increase the font-size?

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, oldpop said:

I did a "fresh" load of DCS, and can't get the FPS counter to display!

Ctrl+Pause doesn't work? Check the controls bindings (UI Layer) if the Keyboard command was changed.