Ground Units When Driven By Player Are Pulling To Left

DD_Friar
Go to solution Solved by draconus,

Salute

2.9 Open Beta. Persian Gulf Map. Shiraz Intl Airfield. All units start on runway.

When attempting to drive a ground unit via my keyboard using the default keys (W,A,D,S,Z,X) units all seem to be pulling to the left. They will not keep a straight line when just hitting W key. Constant adjustment with D is required.

I have driven Bradley, Humvee and Abrahams, Sherman, IFV-BMD-1, T-55.

Slot taken via Game Master.

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out. 

Salute

I will re-check as I drove some other vehicles at different places on the Persian Gulf map with no issues.

Many thanks to all those that replied, apologies for calling this out if the problem is at my end.

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out.