F14 replay track jester menu stuck in the middle of the screen

ponch17

Dear all 

Since the latest update of 2.9 track seems to be much better when we replay them but I still have an issue. When I use the F14 all are going well on the replay but after a while the jester wheel is open. My action was done correctly but the menu remain open the track continue as it's supposed to be but with the jester wheel open . I am the only one who have this kind of issue ? 

I use it with Track IR and I switch on my hotas to open and close the menu 

thanks for your help .. 

• Like 1

I bet the interface requires head movement to make the correct selection to make the menu go away. If you use a keybind to make a selection in the menu instead it will probably not get jammed up in the replay.

Edited by Nealius

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here! A bit annoying... 🙂

HW: Intel i5 13600K, 64Gb DDR5, RTX 4090, Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS, TM TPR rudderpedals, Pico 4 VR+VirtualDesktop (VDXR), Win11
DCS: F-5, F-86, F-16, F-15E, FA-18, F-14, Harrier, Viggen, M-2000C, A-10C, AH-64, UH-1, Mi-8, Mi-24, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mig-21, P-47, P-51, Spitfire, Mosquito, Bf-109, Fw-190A, Fw-190D, Yak-52, C101, all maps & tech, SuperCarrier

• 3 months later...

Same problem. Really annoying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.