UK store for retail version

davek1979

Release date in 3 weeks. Which store is this going to be sold in ?

GAME ? They never heard of it. :doh:

sounds about right.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Release date in 3 weeks. Which store is this going to be sold in ?

GAME ? They never heard of it. :doh:

LOL yeah thats GAME alright, i bet this came next:

"no sorry we haven't got this "DCS" game you're talking about, but can we interest you in this other hardcore flight sim we have in stock called HAWX?" :D

Oh my god, I just went to Youtube to check out a HAWX gameplay video, and... That game actually styles itself a flight simulator!? O.o Mr. Clancy definitely has allowed his name to fall into the shit...

Damn I'm glad we have this there crew called Eagle-something...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yeah I popped into Game the other day and the "manager" looked on his release schedule list and said that he has no listing for DCS.

Mithandra

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• ED Team
GAME is beyond any help.

Does anyone have any idea why there is this 8-day difference between Wags' schedule and Amazon.co.uk schedule ?

The official date in UK is Friday 3rd April. GAME buyer still trying to make up his mind whether to buy or not! Full page advert today in UK Trade magazine MCV.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Will play.com and Gameplay be selling BS?

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

The official date in UK is Friday 3rd April. GAME buyer still trying to make up his mind whether to buy or not! Full page advert today in UK Trade magazine MCV.

Thanx for the good news Jim! 3rd April ? GRREEEEAAAAAT!

...well someone has to move the mud!!!

• ED Team
Thanx for the good news Jim! 3rd April ? GRREEEEAAAAAT!

On Saturday I am going to visit GAME stores in North London and ask why they are not taking pre-orders for Black Shark. The message might get back to the head office!

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

On Saturday I am going to visit GAME stores in North London and ask why they are not taking pre-orders for Black Shark. The message might get back to the head office!

They stock Bus Simulator FFS - I think Black Shark is a little less niche and more sellable than that!

Good call Jim

Dont see it on the gameplay website, which is a shame cause you always get the game delivered on the Thursday, a day before release. :(

Roger that I have been checking from last year on line and it has never been listed.

Best of luck Jim! Keep us posted please. :-)

• ED Team
Best of luck Jim! Keep us posted please. :-)

Visited Game Stores at Brent Cross and Staples Corner. Same responses.

ME: I want to pre-order DCS Black Shark.

Salesman: No problem, let us check the listing for April 3rd. Oh, it is not listed.

ME: Well here is the full page advert in your trade journal MCV and you may keep the advert for reference. I suggest you call Head Office on Monday and get it listed or I am going to buy from PC World!

Salesman: Call us on Tuesday for an update. (I bet that will be a waste of time).

I resisted the temptation to buy HAWX on PC DVD to evaluate in a professional capacity - I will wait until it goes into budget!

Visited PC World at Staples Corner.

ME: Will you be stocking DCS: Black Shark? (Showing him the advert).

Salesman: I am sure we will be (not the brightest bird in the flock!)

I hate the shopping experience - but at least I bought a pair of trainers at Brent Cross which I had been meaning to do for the last 6 months, after complaints from "She who must be obeyed" about foot odour!

• Like 1

I resisted the temptation to buy HAWX on PC DVD to evaluate in a professional capacity - I will wait until it goes into budget

Wait until the disgruntled kid next door gives it to you for free. Waste of money.

I hate the shopping experience - but at least I bought a pair of trainers at Brent Cross which I had been meaning to do for the last 6 months, after complaints from "She who must be obeyed" about foot odour!

Well I do admire your "She who must be obeyed" for sticking with your foot odour for 6 months! :)

My "She who must be obeyed" wouldn't wait but drag me into the store and force me to buy it at the very first sign of any possible odour. :)

ANYWAY: I went into GAME in Tunbridge Wells yesterday and obviously, no dice, but I got the number for their Customer Service. Have to put more effort into this I guess. :-)

Jim, do you have any info WHERE to buy BS on 3rd April ?

I can't remember anyone saying anything specific about this. Surely if the DATE is known, the SELLER must be known as well.

On Amazon, this beauty is still listed for the 15th...:huh:

i'd say thats very good news indeedy.

Posting a price would also be Advantageous

I've just endured about 6 minutes of nice 60's music while the girl at GAME helpdesk was trying to find out why is the DCS:BS page incomplete. She said the web team are tremendously sorry and everything should be up-and-running in a matter of hours. If it's not done by 1300, I'll call'em back again.

In the meantime, if you guys have free minutes or so, why not do the same to speed things up ? :-)