Cold Response 09

Kusch

*brrrr* cool!

Shame, does anybody know what happened to that Huey?

I could only find this (google translation):

German helicopter crashed

A German helicopter crashed at 16:18 at the East Lake Ervik Saturday, between Bogen and Bjerkvik. No one was injured, but material damage was reported.

Four people were on board when the helicopter crashed. The helicopter is part of the German contribution to the exercise Cold Response in Northern Norway.

The military received the message about the incident at 16:35.

Accident has made investigations on the accident.

http://www.mil.no/ovelser/cr09/start/article.jhtml?articleID=175703

strange that France participate in such game i understand the fight against the talebans but that ..? Russia didn't made us any prejudice or a response to the Georgian crisis you don't defy a country which has 5000 nuclear warheads if you don't have the nuclear weapon yourself i'm not talking of the georgian people but of Saakhasvili i don't say the guy's right or wrong neither . V. Yushchenko has understood it

interesting article (french) to understand better the Georgian crisis

great photos, thanks :thumbup:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On