Random crash to desktop while flying the F-15E

Gin1710
Go to solution Solved by draconus,

I recently upgraded my CPU and my mainbord and switched from Win10 to 11. After doing so I constantly experience crashes while flying the F-15E. And at the moment with no other Aircrafts. These crashes accur randomly, not linked to any event and on any map but mostly after 3-15 min flying. I will attach some crashlogs.

Hopefully someone has an idea on how to fix this. Really miss flying the Eagle.

dcs.log-20231204-171212.zip

edit: I saw a post about a similar problem that had to do with the CPU overheating. I checked the temperatures while flying and it stayed below 70. So this should not be the problem.

Edited by Gin1710

Specifically, you failing in the 'edterrainGraphics41.dll' and you have manifest failures in 'mods/terrains/caucasus/rastercharts/5m/256m_xab00.zip'

Remove mods and then do a repair. 

Assuming that addresses the issue then you can slowly start adding back your mods.  

• 2 weeks later...

I get the same random crashes in VR and have no mods at all and new saved game folder and did a clean ad repair. Still get crashes in the F15. 

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

21 minutes ago, BMGZ06 said:

I get the same random crashes in VR and have no mods at all and new saved game folder and did a clean ad repair. Still get crashes in the F15. 

Best to start a new thread with your own logs.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria