Kh-29T improvement have something to do with the OctopusG Su-17?

pepin1234

As the secret Su-17 project use the Kh-29T and Kh-25. It's possible those improvements have to do with the only possible full fidelity project that use those weapons. Those weapons have been there for years without any attention from ED, as Su-17 is quite long teased in the OctopusG Facebook with a very good quality cockpit panel show, it is probably the Su-17 project need some extra attention to the main guided A/G missiles.

Facebook

Su-17.jpg

Edited by pepin1234
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

19 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

As the secret Su-17 project use the Kh-29T and Kh-25. It's possible those improvements have to do with the only possible full fidelity project that use those weapons. Those weapons have been there for years without any attention from ED, as Su-17 is quite long teased in the OctopusG Facebook with a very good quality cockpit panel show, it is probably the Su-17 project need some extra attention to the main guided A/G missiles.

These comments have no validity, and to believe that ED has begun to improve the physics of air-to-ground missiles by one mod is nonsense. ED already had plans for a long time about improving missile physics, so don't make up value judgments. Remember, all modules require ED approval and an official statement.

6 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

These comments have no validity, and to believe that ED has begun to improve the physics of air-to-ground missiles by one mod is nonsense. ED already had plans for a long time about improving missile physics, so don't make up value judgments. Remember, all modules require ED approval and an official statement.

respect the freedom of opinion... 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Your opinion is wrong, they are not related to the Su-17 mod

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
2 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

we actually have a Su-17 mod? I made my opinion based in a teased Su-17 panel on the OctopusG Facebook. No mod related.

You asked " Kh-29T improvement have something to do with the OctopusG Su-17? " and gave your opinion in the posts above, 

I replied to let you know your assumption was wrong. 

The work on the Kh-29t is not related. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 months later...