Connection Timed out

Orestd

Hi I cannot play Multi player because every time I keep getting kicked out with the error message "Connection Timed Out." In the integrity Check "device_init.lua." keeps being listed. When I delete that file my cockpit is all messed up. I cannot sit in the cockpit. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

Do you use any mods that affect IC check?? IF so remove them and try a slow clean and repair.

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

16 minutes ago, The_Nephilim said:

Do you use any mods that affect IC check?? IF so remove them and try a slow clean and repair.

No the only thing that I use is voice attack Vaicom and Scratch pad. But all those are listed as good to be used in Multi player. I also use 3rd part skins. The server I go on allows 3rd party skins. That is all I have.

Just worked out the problem. Apparently Vaicom is the problem. When Vaicom was disabled multi player worked fine. I did some checking and discovered that Kneeboard and Airo do not pass the integrity checks on the multi player servers. So if you are having the same problem as me disable vaicom until they come up with a fix. 

Just worked out the problem. Apparently Vaicom is the problem. When Vaicom was disabled multi player worked fine. I did some checking and discovered that Kneeboard and Airo do not pass the integrity checks on the multi player servers. So if you are having the same problem as me disable vaicom until they come up with a fix. 
The only "fix" will have to come from ED. There are no "problem" with VAICOM. It works as intended, but it has to alter some files in the core that won't pass IC. If ED were to whitelist them on the other hand... Anyway, you can disable the AIRIO and the kneeboard in the VAICOM control panel.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 4:39 AM, MAXsenna said:

The only "fix" will have to come from ED. There are no "problem" with VAICOM. It works as intended, but it has to alter some files in the core that won't pass IC. If ED were to whitelist them on the other hand... Anyway, you can disable the AIRIO and the kneeboard in the VAICOM control panel.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

I spoke to soon. Multi player worked fine for a bit. But I am still getting connection timed out error. Not because of integrity errors. I have restarted my modem made sure they go through the firewall and virus scanner to no avail.  not sure if it is because of my internet connection or another problem. Any ideas?

On 1/1/2024 at 9:13 PM, Orestd said:

I spoke to soon. Multi player worked fine for a bit. But I am still getting connection timed out error. Not because of integrity errors. I have restarted my modem made sure they go through the firewall and virus scanner to no avail.  not sure if it is because of my internet connection or another problem. Any ideas?

What is your actual connection speed? did you check if it happens after a fixed amount of time of loading? maybe every time after 5 mins of loading?

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• 1 month later...