giullep
Go to solution Solved by giullep,

• ED Team

Working correctly here

un pin the mma, allow time for bit test and it is on. Make sure you are using the FCR UTIL page not Weapons 

fcr on cold start.trk

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

14 minuti fa, admiki ha scritto:

@giullepYour mistake is that you are trying to activate FCR from weapons page. You need to press FCR button>util and activate FCR from there.

i try to:

activate norm in weapons page and then i try to press fcr button (black one) but nothing happens..i can only enter in weapons page-util....

8 minutes ago, giullep said:

i try to:

activate norm in weapons page and then i try to press fcr button (black one) but nothing happens..i can only enter in weapons page-util....

Please, try reading what is written,

Press FCR button on MFD (DO NOT go into weapons page). Press UTIL, unpin FCR, it should automatically start bit test, wait until it's done, select FCR as your sight.

For those that are wondering, it is possible to activate FCR from WPN UTIL page, just it won't show bit test notification.

Once test is done, once you go to FCR page and select it as sight, it works just fine

EDITED TO ADD: FCR will not work unless aircraft is armed (same as laser)

Edited by admiki

17 minuti fa, admiki ha scritto:

Please, try reading what is written,

Press FCR button on MFD (DO NOT go into weapons page). Press UTIL, unpin FCR, it should automatically start bit test, wait until it's done, select FCR as your sight.

For those that are wondering, it is possible to activate FCR from WPN UTIL page, just it won't show bit test notification.

Once test is done, once you go to FCR page and select it as sight, it works just fine

EDITED TO ADD: FCR will not work unless aircraft is armed (same as laser)

THX FOR YOUR SPPORT,

i will try aNOTHER TIME, but the FCR button on MFD It doesn't work .. i click on it but without effect (as if it didn't work)

9 minutes ago, giullep said:

Dear Big...i tried more and more time but the fcr dont start, after i pressed mm, i waited...but nothing..see my track please...i waited (accellerated time) but is how that is blocked..

fcr doesnt bit2.trk 1.6 MB · 1 download

Are you trolling us?!

What part of do not go into weapons page you did not understand?

This is the last time I will try to help you on this:

1. Switch battery to ON

2. Start APU

3. Once MFD screen turns on, press FCR button (DO NOT PRESS WPN BUTTON)

4. On FCR page press UTIL

5. Press MMA to NORM

6. Wait until bit test is complete

7. Exit UTIL page

8. MASTER ARM your aicraft

9. Select FCR as your sight

10. Press FCR sweep button

Edited by admiki
  • Like 1

• ED Team
11 minutes ago, giullep said:

Dear Big...i tried more and more time but the fcr dont start, after i pressed mm, i waited...but nothing..see my track please...i waited (accellerated time) but is how that is blocked..

fcr doesnt bit2.trk 1.6 MB · 1 download

Please pay special attention, you need to use the FCR page, not the weapon page. 
When you unpin the MMA you will get an automatic bit test, wait for it to complete and you are good to go.

Screen_231224_113237.jpg

• Like 1

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
5 minutes ago, giullep said:

THX FOR YOUR SPPORT,

i will try aNOTHER TIME, but the FCR button on MFD It doesn't work .. i click on it but without effect (as if it didn't work)

it does work, you are doing it wrong. 

Please listen to the advice you have been given in many threads now. 

Use FCR > UTIL unpin the MMA wait for bit test to complete. 

thanks

• Like 2

THX FOR YOUR SPPORT,

Do you get this screen when you press FCR?

If you do, FCR button is working just fine

Screen_231224_124043.jpg

• Like 1

Adesso, admiki ha scritto:

Screen_231224_124043.jpg

fcr button (the black one, on mfd..) doesnt work..i click on it but nothing....i cant eneter in util page from FCR button (doesnt work) only from weapons.. see my trk

fcr doesnt bit3.trk

5 minuti fa, admiki ha scritto:

Screen_231224_124043.jpg

fcr button (the black one, on mfd..) doesnt work..i click on it but nothing....i cant eneter in util page from FCR button (doesnt work) only from weapons.. see my trk

Screen_231224_124043.jpg.d6f6e584b44ce33f10ae069e6144a55b.jpg

• ED Team

fcr doesnt bit3.trk 1.52 MB · 0 downloads

you are not listening to the advice. 

Do not go to the weapons page, you wont be able to turn it on. 

PRESS THE FCR button to go to the FCR PAGE

Then press UTIL 

Unpin the MMA 

Wait for bit test to complete on screen

-------------------------------------

split all threads into one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

you are not listening to the advice. 

Do not go to the weapons page, you wont be able to turn it on. 

PRESS THE FCR button to go to the FCR PAGE

Then press UTIL 

Unpin the MMA 

Wait for bit test to complete on screen

-------------------------------------

split all threads into one. 

Is it possible that track is showing something else from what he is seeing?

• ED Team

Screen_231224_113237.jpg

1 minute ago, admiki said:

Is it possible that track is showing something else from what he is seeing?

no I dont think so, when I watch the track I can see he is in the wrong page. 

5 minutes ago, giullep said:

i configured FCR button with F in my Keyboard...i start the hely, and then try to click F on my keyboard more and more time..nothing i dont enter in any page...

Click it with the mouse. Show us screenshot of your binding for FCR screen.

8 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Screen_231224_113237.jpg

no I dont think so, when I watch the track I can see he is in the wrong page. 

That's the thing. His latest track shows FCR being pushed and him being on FCR page (look at screenshot from my post above yours). He says he does not see it.

It's not the first time that track file shows something else going from what is being reported.

Edited by admiki

• ED Team
3 minutes ago, admiki said:

That's the thing. His latest track shows FCR being pushed and him being on FCR page (look at screenshot from my post above yours). He says he does not see it.

It's not the first time that track file shows something else going from what is being reported.

I can not reproduce the issue, all works as expected when I do it. 

I would suggest remove any unofficial mods if any and run a slow repair just in case. 

2 minuti fa, BIGNEWY ha scritto:

I can not reproduce the issue, all works as expected when I do it. 

I would suggest remove any unofficial mods if any and run a slow repair just in case. 

i dont have mods installed and i have repaired more and more time...bah and i have never see the bit page after click on fcr button..for sure

Edited by giullep

• ED Team
14 minutes ago, giullep said:

i dont have mods installed and i have repaired more and more time...bah and i have never see the bit page after click on fcr button..for sure

I want you to start up the AH-64D. 

Do not touch the weapons page. 

Only press the FCR button on the MPD for the FCR page then press UTIL 

This is the page where you can unpin the MMA 

Watch my track carefully 

fcr on cold start.trk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, giullep said:

Can you record a video of what you are doing?

Also, do not use binds, use mouse to click in cockpit.

Like I said, according to your latest track, FCR button is working.

• Like 1

made it on your instruction (no weapons page) if i click on FCR page nothing change

watch the new track..only click on FCR: i made 2 Photos with my Phone before and after click dont go to util page.. nothing appens, if you see in my trk file that i can see the the Util page this is ??  IMG_2132.jpgIMG_2131.jpg 

fcr doesnt bit4.trk

Edited by giullep

11 minutes ago, giullep said:

made it on your instruction (no weapons page) if i click on FCR page nothing change

watch the new track..only click on FCR: i made 2 Photos with my Phone before and after click dont go to util page.. nothing appens, if you see in my trk file that i can see the the Util page this is ??  IMG_2132.jpgIMG_2131.jpg 

fcr doesnt bit4.trk 939.54 kB · 0 downloads

It works according to your track file

Screen_231224_134017.jpg