A-10A CCIP Mode not showing vertical line

As soon as I press 7 to go into A-G mode, the pipper remains at the very top of my screen, and no CCIP symbology shows. It looks like the dashed line is 90 degrees to the right. Is there a way to calibrate the HUD or something? This is happening with ALL my FC3 aircraft in A-G, not just A-10. Driving me nuts, hopefully someone has an answer. Thanks!!

dcssnip.PNG

What happens when you go into a dive towards the targets? Does the dashed line appear then? Is the crosswind quite strong?Are you switching to the CCIP bombing regime? I don't think you can adjust the HUD on the A-10

Edited by Dragan

6 hours ago, stebF15 said:

As soon as I press 7 to go into A-G mode, the pipper remains at the very top of my screen, and no CCIP symbology shows. It looks like the dashed line is 90 degrees to the right. Is there a way to calibrate the HUD or something? This is happening with ALL my FC3 aircraft in A-G, not just A-10. Driving me nuts, hopefully someone has an answer. Thanks!!

dcssnip.PNG

Remove all of your mods, run a repair and try again. 

• Like 1

did you cage the piper to the area of the target?

You have to use TDC and move the piper to the target of interest then cage it, and then you should get the line; look on the left upper shroud,

and see if you moved the knob from ccip- to ccrp?

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||